Thorp Spring Park is a very small park north of the city of Granbury, Texas on the west side of Lake Granbury. This park is little more than a small boat ramp, pier, and one picnic table. There are restrooms within the park.
We did not see any parking in the park and cannot imagine a place to camp. There were some softball fields located in the back of the park.
Brazos River Authority Park Rules
- Disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- No dumping of household garbage permitted.
- No littering. All trash must be placed in barrels.
- Off-road operation of vehicles is prohibited.
- No dirt bikes or all-terrain vehicles allowed.
- All pets must be kept on a leash.
- No livestock permitted.
- No fireworks or firearms allowed.
- No glass containers allowed.
2300 Lipan Highway